Rx One Health itself does not provide scholarships or offer discounts for students from any country. However, if you can find a sponsorship, fellowship, or scholarship from another source, you are welcome to apply for the course, and use external funding as a way to cover the fees. Participants in the past have used diverse and combined funding mechanisms such as government and university scholarships, donor and employer sponsorships, and travel fellowships.
We recommend you speak to your study abroad, scholarships, alumni office or employer for more ideas regarding funding opportunities.
Some external sites that list potential funding options include:
- UC Davis SVM Global Programs - https://www.vetmed.ucdavis.edu/global-programs/resources/funding
- Directory of Non-NIH Funding Opportunities - https://www.fic.nih.gov/Funding/NonNIH/Pages/default.aspx
- Biosecurity Engagement Program, Training Support Grant - https://www.bepstate.net/about-us/apply-support/training-support-grants
- American Academy of Family Physicians - Scholarships and Funding Opportunities in Global Health https://www.aafp.org/patient-care/global-health/education/scholarships-funding.html
- Microbiology Society Travel and Research Grants - https://microbiologysociety.org/grants-prizes/travel-research.html
Make sure you check all eligibility and grant requirements - those listed here are a general resource and NOT specific to Rx One Health
*We found all of these sites by Google search - search widely and cast a broad net!